1. Go into Finder and open the HyperFS Client .dmg file.
2. Once the .dmg file is open therre will be several different versions of the client. Select the version of the HyperFS client that matches your operating system version.
- It’s vital that the version of the client matches the version of OS X installed on the machine.
- To check your version go to the apple menu and select About this Mac. You’ll see the version of the operating system there.
- If you do not see your operating system version contact Scale Logic support to see if it is supported.
3. Click on the Install SLI HyperFS Client package.
4. Follow along with the wizard as it guides you through installation.
5. You will need to restart your computer once the installation is finished.