- Spot – This is a great choice if you have a spotted tabby cat. And we love the irony of giving a cat a classic dog name.
- Pebbles – Tabby cats often have a pebbled fur pattern. Also, this name is adorable.
- Patches – Patterns of different colors kind of look like patches.
- Harlequin – A name inspired by the harlequin pattern.
- Marble – Tabby coats often have a marble pattern.
- Dot – A super sweet name for a girl cat with spots.
- Checkers – We love this creative spin on the specked pattern of tabby cats.
- Mackeral – Named after one of the four distinct tabby patterns. You can also shorten to “Mac.”
- Agouti – Cats with the ticked pattern have what’s called agouti – fur coloration in which each hair displays alternating bands of dark and light pigmentation. When it comes to tabby cat names, this is definitely unique!
Additional names can be found here: