- Save your KB article, if you haven't already (it can be text-only, or empty)
- View the article in the frontend
- Note the article ID in the upper-right
- Locally on your computer, rename the image(s) you wish to upload using the format:
Using this article as an example, the first image is named
1420-1.png, the second is
1420-2.pngand so on.
- Click "Edit record" at the bottom of the article (do not hit the "back" button in your browser, as this can create duplicate records)
- Place your cursor where you wish to place an image
- Click "Insert/Edit Image"
- In the "Insert/Edit Image" window that just opened, click "Browse"
- Choose the corresponding folder for the article's category
- Click "Upload"
- Tick the file(s) you wish to insert, and click "Select"
- Add an appopriate "Image Description," which will be displayed as a fallback if the image cannot be loaded
- Click "Insert" to insert the image(s)